GISFile cares for user data retains and protects your personal information. Terms of Service are described in the rules of use of the site GISFile (hereinafter Service). Please read the terms before using the capabilities of the Service.
You are the owner of your content. We can copy the cache, or change the way the content of the data to improve performance using the Service. If you decide to stop working with the Service, we will do our best to remove your content.
Before using the Service, you must register on GISFile. When using the service, some of the API request must include your unique identifier API. Unauthorized use of any other identifier API prohibited. Registration on GISFile means you can use the Site and services for both commercial and non-commercial purposes. Commercial use of the Service is limited to publicly available free features, applications, and mobile applications with the exception of the opportunities identified in your plan GISFile. You must observe the rules of use placed on the Service.
As a condition of your use, you warrant that you will not use the Services for any purposes, that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, the provisions, and notices. You may not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair services or disturb other to use the services of the Service. You agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password, and you agree to not use the Service to:
- distribution or transmission of material that for a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, defamatory, vulgar or threatening;
- violation of basic human rights or civil liberties;
- distribution, storage or transfer files, graphics, software or other material that actually or potentially violate copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of any person or company;
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to other data, accounts or any other information;
- distribution, storage or transmission of viruses, Trojan horses, or any other malicious code or programs;
- participation in any other activity deemed by GISFile, comes into conflict with the spirit or intention of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless GISFile and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agents, partners, harmless from any claim or requirements by any third party in connection with your use of the Service that resulted in a violation of any rights of another.
Site allows you to access and browse a variety of content, including images, files, layers, maps and other relevant information provided by GISFile and its partners. You understand and agree to the following with respect to all content available on the Service:
- You understand that the map data and content, which is in service provided for information purposes only;
- You may discover that the actual information may differ from the data on maps;
- You have to guided by common sense in the use of all content presented on the Service or obtained through the Service.
Some materials are provided under license from third parties, and are the object copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can be prosecuted for any unauthorized copying or disclosure of this content. We are not responsible for any information submitted by the user on GISFile, including any opinion, recommendation, or advice. Under no circumstances GISFile not liable associated with the content users, including any infringement of intellectual property rights, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content.
GISFile reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Use of the Site, including software, services, maps and other content, is licensed only to you and can not be transferred to anyone without the prior written consent GISFile. Any authorized user has to agree to comply with these Terms. You may not permit any third party modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the software GISFile. All logos and product names associated with the Site are the property of GISFile, its partners or suppliers.
Your content is any information and data placed on the Service. You retain title to any content that you contribute, but in order to take advantage of services provided by GISFile non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, cache, publish, display, distribute, modify, and storage of such content.
Upon completion of your use of the Service, GISFile make all possible efforts to promptly remove from the website and discontinue use of your content. However, you acknowledge and agree that caching and links can not be removed immediately. You warrant, represent and agree that you have the right to provide GISFile rights set out above. Everything else is displayed on the Service, including text, graphs, maps, logos, tools, photographs, images, illustrations, software, or source code, audio and video, as well as the animated materials are the property of GISFile or third parties and are protected by international laws on copyright.
We reserve the right to modify, add, or delete portions of, or otherwise modify these Terms at any time without prior notice, by posting the amended terms on the Service. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting. After making changes to the Terms, we will notify users. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services after the posting of changes indicates your acceptance of such changes.
Some of the services require payment. You agree that GISFile will inform you of the need to advance payment in accordance with your tariff plan. Prepayment paid in full until long as there you do not cancel your subscription for the services of the Service. If your account exceeds the parameters allowed by your plan may be charged an additional fee at the end of your billing period.
We are not responsible for any additional bank charges, percentages, finance charges or other levies exhibited GISFile. Currency Exchange in calculating is based on an agreement between you and the supplier of your credit card. All additional costs are non-refundable, unless provided for by legislation.
We reserve the right to change our plans, but we will notify you in advance of these changes.
GISFile can cancel or suspend your account for any reason. Appropriate notification will be sent to you by e-mail provided during registration. Within thirty days, you can renew your account eliminate the cause specified in the notice. Upon cancellation or suspension, your right to use the Services will stop immediately. You will not be able to have access to data that you have stored on the Site after we cancel or suspend your account. You are responsible for backing up your data, that you use on the Service. If we cancel your account after full payment for no reason, we will refund you on a pro rata the amount of your payment corresponding to the part of not providing services to you, after the cancellation of the account.
- You agree that use the Service at your own risk. Service, its software, services, maps and other materials, including third-party software, contents, available through the Service are provided without warranty of any kind;
- GISFile disclaims all warranties, established by law, express or implied. Any recommendations or the information in whether oral or written, obtained by you from GISFile or through the Service does not any warranty;
- GISFile does not warrant that the Service, including software, services, maps, or content offered by on the Service or through the Service, without errors, viruses or other harmful components;
- GISFile does not warrant or make any warranties regarding the use or the results of use of the Service or any Web sites of third parties, in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise;
- You understand and agree that the use, access, download, or obtaining the software, services, maps, or content through the Service or any Web site of third parties, use at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your possessions or loss of of data resulting from download or use of such;
- Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exceptions or limitations on certain damages. If you live in such a jurisdiction, you may not use the services of the Service.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal jurisdictions, GISFile or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, partners, or suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental losses or damages (including loss of profits, data or use) arising in connection with these Terms because of the use or inability to use the Service, including software, services, maps, contents, or the Web sites of third parties.
- In no event shall the total liability GISFile or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, partners, or suppliers to you for any damages, losses, and causes of, arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of the Service (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), warrantys or other) can not exceed $ 1 USD (one US dollar).
If you are the copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content GISFile violate your copyrights, you may file a notice in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that, in your opinion, violated;
2. Identification of the work, that is protected by copyright, that has been broken, or a list of such works;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to may be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient order to GISFile identify this material;
4. Contact information sufficient to GISFile could contact the complaining party: contact person, address, phone number and e-mail address;
5. The statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that could be violated.
Notification about violations should be directed to email@example.com